So you're thinking that your current accommodation is too big, too hard to maintain or just doesn't suit anymore and the retirement village down the road looks like a great alternative. To find out what you need to know from a legal stand point attend this session.
Your legal options are explained, including:
- Public Information Documents,
- deferred management fee upon departure,
- forms of tenure,
- fees and levies,
- protections for residents,
- approaches to capital gain,
- distinctions between Retirement Villages and Manufactured Park Homes,
- any questions you have.
|Date and Time
||Tuesday 17 September, 10.00 am
||Heiner and Doyle Solicitors
||Tuesday 11 March 2014, 1.00 pm
||Ray Barber Solicitor
Free, bookings essential.